Sunday, September 13, 2009

My poems............

Not really carved well
But full of originality............
My eyes are black & wheatish skin..
Placed my heart in full of sins.
LORD SAID TO ME:
You are a warrior,
you have to fight
and you have to kill
You have to shield and
.........also feel
You are my child....
  ................Suchita Khade.


Sometimes, a shy,
Sometimes a brute.
Sometimes a sky,
Sometimes an island.
Sometimes a secret
Sometimes a nude
Sometimes an every
Sometimes aloof.
And many a times a water
many a times an old wine.
Basically a human
That be mine.
................Suchita Khade.

Stealing my heart, away you went;
May that be the fate ment.
Shall it be happen, to take my breath;
Because after the steal everything is rotten.
Breathless can be left alive
But heartless doesnt have life.
There is a void that you made.
There is a tale that you left
There is a hell that you made.
Stealing my heart, away you went....
................Suchita Khade.

No comments:

Post a Comment